Haverhill Summer Singles Pool League 2023
Deadline for Completing the Groups - End of August 2023.
- This is YOUR league - it’s up to YOU to arrange your own matches at a mutually agreeable time as per the rules described here.
- NO excuses will be tolerated for not sending in your match result by the results deadline – if you've got holidays booked, make sure you organise your matches around them and also consider other people's holiday dates as detailed on this page near the bottom.
- Call Steve on 07498 987156 for more info.
- All matches are a race to 5, so no need to go past the 5th frame win.
- Points are awarded – 1 point for a win plus 1 point for each frame won. Means every frame won counts for both players.
- You must play every other player in your group once.
- All group matches MUST be played before the end of August 2023.
- Matches and venues to be arranged mutually.
- Lag for break on the FIRST FRAME ONLY, then alternate breaks throughout. No re-lag for a final deciding frame.
- Rules to be used – International Rules v2c.
- Referee between yourselves.
- Table positions are based on points descending, followed by matches won descending, followed by frames won descending, followed by frames lost ascending, followed by head-to-head result.
- There are 3 divisions of 10 players in the event.
- Text (to 07498 987156) the final score (not just who won) to Steve Peregrine after the match.
- NO SCORES BY THE END OF AUGUST MEANS NO POINTS - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Players to pay for all their own table costs unless the venue agrees otherwise.
- If you withdraw from the league for any reason, there will be no refund of entry fees.
- Anyone withdrawing from the league for unreasonable reasons will not be invited to take part in the event for the following year. This is at the discretion of the management but will be considered unreasonable if the reason is just because they are having a bad run of results or similar. It is unfair on the other people in the event to withdraw just because things might not be going as well as you might have hoped.
- If someone makes 3 separate requests to someone else for a match date/time/venue and can evidence these with no response or agreement, then they may claim a 5-0 win from the management against that player. If the claim is agreed by evidence, then it will be awarded.
- Please be considerate of people's holidays when requesting matches.
- £30 from the prize pot is used for trophy engraving, and then the remainder (£720) will be split first between the groups and then between the overall Winners.
- The will be a play-off evening at the end using 2 tables where the Winners from each group will play off for the overall Winner and the Runners Up will play off for the overall Runner Up.
- There are winners' trophies and cash prizes for the overall Winner and Runner Up, and cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each group:
|Prizes for Each Group